Reiner Contracting is looking for an experienced heavy equipment diesel mechanic to join its team of construction professionals. We offer competitive salary, health insurance including medical-dental-vision, tool insurance, ongoing technical training and much more.
Join an established company with over 30 years of experience in the Heavy Highway Civil Construction field. We are looking for a dedicated employee with excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills to help deliver top notch service as a mechanic in our rapidly growing company.
Primary Location: Hutchinson, MN
Full-Time Union Position
- Diagnose and repair heavy equipment including compactors, excavators, loaders, dozers and other heavy construction equipment. Company service truck is provided.
- Respond to crew needs in a positive, supportive, and timely manner to ensure maximum value for work performed.
- Communicate job progress to management and crews as needed.
- Complete service reports, order parts, and maintain clear records.
- Willing to respond to after hour emergency calls as directed by management.
- 2 year technical degree or high school diploma and several years of comparable mechanic experience.
- Knowledge of hydraulics, transmissions, undercarriage, track systems, components, electrical and fuel systems.
- Previous experience with CAT equipment.
- Excellent diagnostic and trouble shooting skills, able to work well under pressure.
- Positive attitude and desire to provide outstanding, professional customer service.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain safe and clean work environment.
- Basis computer skills.
- Own mechanic tool set.
- Clean driving record
- Class A CDL or willingness to obtain one within a defined period of time
- Minimum physical requirements
- Push/Pull up to 100 lbs
- Lift/Carry up to 100 lbs
- Lift bulky objects
- Company provided service truck, cellphone and laptop
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Overtime Pay
- Ongoing technical training
- Advancement opportunities
- Company uniforms provided and laundered
- Tool Insurance
- Position is Local 49 Union
- $25.00 – $35.00 per hour
HOW TO APPLY
To find more about this job listing or to set up an immediate interview, call 320-587-9886 or email us at email@example.com